Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Curly Cut

I'm going to get my hair cut on Thursday, but this isn't just any haircut. I'm getting it done by a "Deva-trained stylist" who will supposedly cut my hair dry and use special products on it that will "define my curls and eliminate frizz." As you can tell, I'm a bit skeptical...but then again, I'm not paying $50 for any ordinary trim. There better be miracle working. 
I'll do a post soon about how the cut turns out and what shampoo/conditioner the stylist uses (if they're good) so that any curly girls out there who are reading this blog (which is currently at a record breaking total of zero) can go get those miracle products. 

Who knows, maybe I'll be surprised....

10 comments:

M said...

hi! just wanted to say I love your header! but erm, i guess there should also be some kind of message... check out my blog as well if you get a chance! :)

M said...

sure lets exchange links!

Emma said...

Can't wait to hear about your new hair!

The Redheaded Bandit said...

i wish u luck!!!

Alanna said...

ooh, post up a picture as soon as it's cut!

Lauren said...

My friend got one of those cuts and it turned out really well. I love you blog, do you want to trade links?

LBIC said...

Good luck! I'm a curly haired girl who lives in humidity hell aka Florida, so any tips and tricks are much appreciated on this end.

Elisabeth said...

Curly hair is gorgeous!

Good luck with the new style :-)

nanniebobannie said...

I am a curl girl for sure, I have corkscrew curls that are a pain in the butt to care for but way worth it. I have paid up to $100 dollars for a good cut, but the most recent was $60 and it was by a deva stylist who was trained to cut only curly hair, I can say that I am very impressed with the cut. so I am sure yours will go over fine.

Aaya said...

I really love curly hair although I don't have the luck to be born with it!